As the picture below suggests, This link is a shortcut to finding the gist of what most personal development books convey.
A company in Germany Blinkist feeds curious minds the key insights from non-fiction books. In other words, they break down self-improvment books into seven pieces of advice.
- The Big Picture: Find the “why” that drives you.
- Mastery: To succeed, practise your craft and learn from others.
- Innovate: Embrace failure and keep on trying.
- Focus: Be effective, not efficient, and declutter.
- Positivity: Live in the present and banish negative thoughts.
- Cooperation: Think win-win and make a good first impression.
- Human needs: Accept your inherent irrationality and learn to fight it.
Click onto the link below for a more thorough study about human nature and what makes us tick.